Friday, February 18, 2011

My Performance for Rich's San Diego 2.12.2011

Okay, 
     so Saturday the 12th of Feb, I had a gig at Rich's San Diego.
My last song was the duet that Tichina Arnold (of tv shows; MARTIN, EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS), and I wrote and recorded together.


I told the audience that she wasn't going to sing but asked her to wave to the crowd.
I turned around and Tichina was fast upon me trying to snatch the microphone away. Needless to say, I was prepared for this.


She always warns me not to call her up, then she steals the show  :-)
So, I had another wireless mic up my sleeve and made her perform OUR song together for a change.


I guess I don't have to tell you how funny she is and was.
Have a look at it!
I hope you're as entertained as I.
Inaya & Tichina LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwOKpSEMy_Y


Inaya



GET INAYA'S NEW MUSIC HERE:
WWW.INAYADAY.COM
WWW.REVERBNATION.COM/INAYADAY
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/INAYADAY
WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/INAYADAY
WWW.TWITTER.COM/INAYADAY
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/INAYADAY


No comments:

Post a Comment