Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Yep! I've been making noise!

So, yeah!
     My current single with DJ, Escape, MAKE SOME NOISE, is now #25 in the BillBoard Dance/Club Play Chart. We started at #43and are projected to be #18 next week!
EEOW! Crackin' that top 20, I tell ya!
Look! You can see it here.....My name up in lights... well, in a manner of speaking.
http://www.billboard.com/charts/dance-club-play-songs?page=2
Make Some Noise         25

Inaya Day & DJ Escape 
  • 25
  •  
  • 31
  •  
  • 4
We've also unleashed a whole new set of mixes including productions by Razor & Guido, Stephan Grondin, and Dom Capello.
Check those out here:

Check em out and let us know that you like em! ;-)
I'm gonna go now but I'll fill you in on my travels later!
Thanks for lending me your eyes and ears! and don't forget to spread the word!
xoxo
Inaya
WWW.INAYADAY.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment