Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I finally made it to Carnegie Hall and More!!!!


INAYA DAY
Lots to tell. Gonna keep it short and easy!
That photo above is the cover for My NEW Gospel / Christmas EP called THE DAY THAT YOU WERE BORN.
Listen to and download it here: https://Xelon.lnk.to/cPokA
So, I did Carnegie Hall on Dec 6th, 2016 with Ray Chew for A NIGHT OF INSPIRATION
I sang ANGELS with  Shirley Ceasar, Timiney Figueroa,Ray ChewConducting, and  Richard Smallwood on piano! 


I am named as one of Billboard's Top Dance / Club Chart's GREATEST OF ALL TIME!



In fact, I am in the Billboard Dance chart again... RIGHT NOW! #38 and climbing! This is My THIRD
(3rd) Billboard 
charting song for this year!



I sang for 
the celebrity photographer, Mike Ruiz on December 7th, 2016.


My Gurrrls! Ultra Nate' was on the wheels of steel and Crystal Waters came through!
(photo-bombed by the dude at the bar)


We supported our former A&R and friend, Gladys Pizarro at her Launch-Official Event!
Duane Harden, Crystal Waters, Gladys Pizarro, Inaya Day, Barbara Tucker)
Michael Moog on photo-bomb duty



The year is indeed ending with a Booom!  ;-)
Come check and hang with Me this Thursday Dec 15th at 7pm
at NEXTUP2DASTAGE !
Info and Tickets here! :
https://damatrixstudiosnetwork.mypaysimple.com/s/next-up-2-da-stage



Also, Check My schedule to see where next I'll be! hehehe.
Australia! Here I come! December 29th- January 10th
New Years Eve- TRAK, Melbourne
New Years Day- IRH at the IVY in Sydney,
Le Soul at St Kilda Sea Baths in Melbourne,
and
TRAK for Rock Kandi, Melbourne


SEE YOU SOON!
www.INAYADAY.com

No comments:

Post a Comment