Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NEON PARTY IN HOUSTON

Had to perform at a party in Houston called THE "1" ULTRA DANCE PARTY AT STREREO LIVE!

Totally had a blast!
There were female impersonators dressed in neon with neon props, neon decor; I had neon on my face and in my hair.
I looked like some kinda alien onstage,,,glowing in the dark and things......LOVED IT!
   I sang, NASTY GIRL, DO THE RIGHT THING, HORNY, LIFT IT UP, AND MOVIN UP.
The crowd was awesome and muy attentive!
Special thanks to JD, Kini, Surrein (sp), Charles, Chris, and Carlos!
Happy turkey day, yawl!
ps
I think I'll add neon to more shows... maybe do a neon tour! whadayathink!  hehehehe!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Seems u might have to add 'black lights' to the rider for the Neon effect! :-) - Ashleigh K

    ReplyDelete