Friday, January 14, 2011

Fun times at Kareoke

Ya know, since I sing for a living, I usually stay away from places that house people who might send a request my way. But THIS night, I felt like sangin'!  :-)
     
Went to Kareoke with my good friend, Tichina Arnold 
(Tichina Arnold pics and info), and simply acted like a nut.
Yawl know what happens when someone serves me a couple of patron or vodka shots :-)


Someone chose the song, and Tichina had them give me the microphone. I acted as if I didn't wanna do it at first, then rose from my seat as if I were on Star Search!


Here's a little snippet of me singing, 
"MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO GEORGIA".... 
hamming it up as I do so well on January 2011 at 
CHORUS KAREOKE ROOM in Manhattan


Hope U enjoy it. 
Great time had by all!
Inaya
get Inaya's music here: INAYA DAY'S MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment