Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hey, I'm back from Australia! and now for Music Updates

Hey!
     So, I'm back from "Down Unda", my second home! 
I had a blast, as always! If ever you're able, Australia is a trip you MUST take.

     I have some great things popping but I won't list 'em all... gonna leave something for the next time... but here are a few points of interest for your eye-sockets and earholes.

NEW RELEASE (Feb 3rd)!
THAT PLACE: Dunk N' Aliens featuring Mia & Inaya Day


Current Release on Aria Club Chart
ONE WAY: Inaya Day



Things I saw and did in Australia

My Band is playing at 5 Spot this month!
First time in my Brooklyn home-hood.
CLICK the link for more info!


Check out my youtube channel and join me.

Gonna start posting some more FUN stuff there soon



Have you visted my website lately?

Check it out!


Please join my blog so you can always get it while the

 gettin's good  :-)



See you soon!

Inaya

No comments:

Post a Comment