Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Redemption has finally come! We all need a bit of this....

So, I was sent some music from this South African producer named Mangesto who's going to a University in the UK.
He's an up and coming producer but his music is quite sensitive, which is what drew me to use a couple of his tracks.
     My friend, Ashleigh and I wrote the song and had my cousin DeVonde sing it with me.
We recorded it in my little home studio, where I do most of my records.
     One day, I got everyone up out of their beds to meet me in Jamaica Queens so we could shoot a video, including my cousin Sheryl ( DeVonde's mother whom you will see in the VERY beginning of the video).
DeVonde had to do her costume changes in the car and the local drunks were trying to figure out what the heck we were doing.
Well, here's the end result!
I think you'll dig it...... I'm the female Tarentino or Spike Lee. ROGUE! Check it out!
Video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNiwPQzuZqs

Support the arts! 
PURCHASE HERE:
https://www.beatport.com/release/redemption/869878


Thanks for your support! 
Positive feedback welcome!
www.INAYADAY.com

No comments:

Post a Comment