Thursday, April 21, 2011

Band, Video, singles, club stuff etc

Hey, 
So the band, (Cheryl Pepsii' Riley's and Mine), will be performing this coming Tuesday, April 26th, at The Village Underground. We sing all classic funk, R&B, & soul! We're called dYsFUNKtiOn.
You should surely come thru and see us.
We may not be in the area again any time soon :-)
Reservations a MUST: www.TheVillageUnderground.com


I've done videos for three of my current songs which you may or may not have seen. I've thrown in one of my classics, Nasty Girl, in case you haven't seen THAT video.

CHASE ME

NASTY GIRL MUSIC VIDEO

INAYA'S NEW SINGLE, RAPID FIRE

INAYA'S CURRENT SOULFUL SINGLE, LOSE MY WORRIES

If you'd like to grab some of my music, which I hope you will, the links are here below.


And last but not least, I'm playing at COBALT in Washington DC this saturday April 23rd.
Performing hits old and new.
Come thru if you can.

...And that's my update.
Chat soon.
Check my reverbnation page for tour schedule and stuff.
Lata!
Inaya

No comments:

Post a Comment