Monday, April 4, 2011

Songs from my OWN label

Well, I had to give in and do it.
I started my own label last year.
I've just released my 2nd single from NY-O-Dae Music. (YAY!)


Why now? Well, we're in the day of "Do It Yourself", so I figured I'd do it myself. No middle man.
     In house music, labels mostly release the music to digital stores and let the songs fly or fail on their own with no push nor promo ; and with all of the pirates posting the music to free sites, you don't stand a chance with someone in the middle taking a larger chunk of YOUR work than you get.
I figured I could , at least , push harder than they.
I advise any other artists with a bit of business savvy to do the same.
So, here's the link to the new song, 
CHASE ME.
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=87889
.....and here's HIGHER PLACE .
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=66976


You can listen to snippets on this site and then purchase the bits you dig!
Thanks, and chat soon!
Inaya

1 comment:

  1. Good for you gurl! Was watching Oprah MasterClass last night and she was advised from the beginning to "Own yourself"...

    ReplyDelete